2019 Spire Gas Rebate Program - Effective 5/13/18
Residential High Efficiency Rebate Program
Spire (formerly Laclede) Gas offers residential customers rebates to help make upgrading to more energy-efficient equipment easier. Follow the steps in this rebate application to start saving energy and money now and for years to come.
We offer rebates on high-efficiency water heaters, furnaces, boilers, integrated systems and programmable thermostats. To qualify for a rebate, your equipment must meet the following specifications:
|Gas tankless (less than 2 gallons)||0.82 EF or higher||$300|
|Gas storage (56 – 100 gallons)||0.77 EF or higher||$350|
|Gas storage (20 – 55 gallons)||0.67 EF or higher||$200|
|High-efficiency boiler with side-arm tank||90% AFUE or greater||$450|
|High-efficiency tankless water heater||0.82 EF or higher||$450|
|Programmable thermostat||7 day programmable, (5+2, or 5-1-1)||$25 or 50% of the equipment cost, whichever is lower|
|Gas furnace||96% AFUE or greater||$300|
|Gas furnace||92% to 95.99% AFUE||$200|
|Gas boiler||90% AFUE or greater||$300|
AFUE = Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
EF = Energy Factor
How It Works:
Getting paid to upgrade is easy. To better serve all of our customers, only qualifying equipment installed in a residence with an active Spire (formerly Laclede) Gas Company account by a licensed HVAC or plumbing contractor is eligible. Your contractor can help you select the right equipment to meet your needs.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment (see above list). Be sure to save all receipts and contractor invoices to complete your rebate application.
- Complete your rebate application. Use this form or apply online at www.SaveWithNaturalGas.com.
- Mail in the completed form and a copy of your contractor’s invoice with complete manufacturer and model numbers and/or store receipt(s). You’ll receive your rebate check in about 4 to 6 weeks.
What You’ll Need To Apply:
- Your 10-digit Spire (formerly Laclede) Gas account number
- Receipts and/or contractor invoices to document manufacturer, full model #, price, date of purchase and installation date, and verify that the equipment was installed at the account address.
- We also ask, but do not require, an estimate of the age and efficiency of the equipment you are replacing. Your contractor can help you locate this information.